The second meeting of the participating schools took place in Lauterhofen (Germany).
- May, 5th, 2014: route to Lauterhofen, arrival and our first day
- May 6th, 2014: in and around Lauterhofen and Kelheim
- May 7th, 2014: water analysis in Brunn (Oberpfalz)
- May 8th, 2014: Regensburg, one of the few cities in Germany, whose history goes right back to the Romans
- May 9th, 2014: trip back to Enns
This project has been funded with Support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the Information contained therein.